Friday, December 22, 2006

This is Just a Test


Since I'm somewhat new to 'blogging' I must remember to spell check, not only proof with my eyes. My earlier posting contained a typo. Cest la vie! Welcome to my life.

There is a spell check on this site, only I'm not certain it is working. Today I'm finding myself a bit annoyed at MYSELF, suppose it's a side effect of a migraine.

Maybe I'll preheat the oven, beat the He__ out of the cookie dough and bake. Years ago, with my son, I remember us baking Christmas cookies. Now, I want to create new traditions with my husband, only today, I appear to be a grouchy Mommy Dearest type of persona and I don't want to walk in her shoes again.

Maybe it is the holidays and the stress of life. Maybe it's the weather outside. I detest the grayness of winter. Hurry springtime. I miss the beauty of freshness and the scent of spring, even when my allergies kick in and sneezing is non-stop.

I'm off -- to bake. Who wants a cookie????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home